Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.880 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 141% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,096₴ (3,502 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (42 minutes ago)