Cost of living comparison between Gliwice, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.231 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,529₴ (2,653 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)