Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.423 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,392₴ (5,980 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)