Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.551 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,416₴ (4,028 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)