Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.554 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 64% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,993₴ (5,427 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)