Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.697 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,823₴ (2,512 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (40 minutes ago)