Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.716 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 130% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,899₴ (£1,631) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)