Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.535 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 353% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,880₴ (£2,024) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reims costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vaduz costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 3,150,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)