Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 312%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 114% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,721₴ (COL$3,829,167) in Girardot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)