Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.234 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,594₴ (€1,508) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 1 hour ago)