Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.978 UAH / GIP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 365% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,796₴ (£1,595) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)