Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 411%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.203 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 374% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,986₴ (€1,489) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (23 minutes ago)