Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 353% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,784₴ (€2,425) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)