Cost of living comparison between Ghent, Belgium and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.912 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 329% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,661₴ (€2,496) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (33 minutes ago)