Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 483%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 355% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,254₴ (€2,335) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (37 minutes ago)