Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.116 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,273₴ (RM6,421) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)