Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.045 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,550₴ (RM6,543) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)