Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12764 UAH / GYD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 278% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,673₴ (444,002 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)