Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.917 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,349₴ (R 21,574) in George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reims costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vaduz costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Novi Sad costs 3,150,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)