Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,982₴ (Php78,245) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)