Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,475₴ (Php51,402) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (32 minutes ago)