Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.568 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,327₴ (Php49,862) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (39 minutes ago)