Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49943 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,476₴ (Php57,018) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)