Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.836 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,698₴ (4,198TL) in Gebze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)