Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 349%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.460 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,535₴ (3,964 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)