Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40178 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,358₴ (₨45,692) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)