Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40779 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,778₴ (₨36,240) in Gaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)