Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.052 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 236% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 93,956₴ (30,786 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)