Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.120 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 241% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 88,744₴ (28,440 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)