Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.078 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 237% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 90,882₴ (29,526 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)