Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 423%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.580 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 391% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,918₴ (16,456 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (26 minutes ago)