Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04365 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,777₴ (430,136 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)