Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02256 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 104% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,571₴ (₩823,282) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 3 hours ago)