Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02361 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,961₴ (₩2,116,013) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)