Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 622%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 373% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,936₴ (€2,412) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (38 minutes ago)