Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,121₴ (4,215 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)