Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.038 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 147% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,603₴ (4,206 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)