Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.623 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,868₴ (4,208 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $101 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)