Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.343 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,470₴ (2,048 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)