Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.612 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 170% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,883₴ (P16,798) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (18 minutes ago)