Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.552 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,285₴ (P10,299) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)