Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.597 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,899₴ (1,123 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)