Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.502 UAH / TND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,925₴ (1,326 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (14 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)