Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,124₴ (元8,630) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)