Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.108 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,322₴ (10,304元) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)