Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.082 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,657₴ (元7,755) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (41 minutes ago)