Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.088 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,109₴ (元8,099) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (41 minutes ago)