Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 546%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.166 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 260% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,188₴ (€1,386) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (39 minutes ago)