Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24296 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 181% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,193₴ (¥173,659) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)