Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23456 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,916₴ (¥110,490) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (41 minutes ago)