Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 518%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.905 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 373% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,748₴ (€1,779) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)