Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.023 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 343% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,960₴ (€2,568) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)