Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 32.195 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 180% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,111₴ (€2,085) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)