Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 530%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.522 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 392% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,055₴ (€1,762) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)