Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 578%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.274 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 418% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,404₴ (€1,911) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)