Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 606%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 363% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,399₴ (€2,473) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (36 minutes ago)