Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.417 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 63% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,383₴ (P10,087) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)