Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.734 UAH / BWP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,399₴ (P5,998) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (34 minutes ago)