Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.510 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 195% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,311₴ (R$ 5,207) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)