Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 511%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.671 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,326₴ (R$ 5,227) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)