Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.187 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 333% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,387₴ (€1,263) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)