Cost of living comparison between Foggia, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 339% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,411₴ (€2,559) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)