Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.371 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,630₴ (R$ 6,462) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)