Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 668%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 362% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,127₴ (€2,593) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)