Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 667%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.188 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 366% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,701₴ (€2,594) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)