Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 705%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 419% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,414₴ (€1,921) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)