Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,922₴ (4,858 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (26 minutes ago)