Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,425₴ (7,180 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)