Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.964 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,734₴ (10,705 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)