Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.719 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,216₴ (7,803 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (39 minutes ago)