Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.226 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 206% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,973₴ (€1,573) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (35 minutes ago)