Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.132 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 249% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,872₴ (€1,197) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)