Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22653 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,109₴ (₨110,845) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)