Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27723 UAH / XPF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia (French Polynesia) is 48% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,717₴ (63,906 Franc) in Faaa, French Polynesia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)