Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 77% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,220₴ (€1,666) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)