Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 326% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,580₴ (€2,387) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)