Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 940%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 323% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,696₴ (€2,414) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)