Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.712 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 398% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,729₴ (kr20,132) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (40 minutes ago)