Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 UAH / DKK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 409% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,582₴ (kr21,220) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)