Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.501 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 131% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,053₴ (4,007TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (44 minutes ago)