Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.320 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,191₴ (€1,200) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)