Cost of living in Emmen, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.636 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Emmen (Netherlands) is 133% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,889₴ (€1,323) in Emmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)