Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.059 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,921₴ (3,389 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)