Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 206% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,375₴ (Bs 11,443) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 2 hours ago)