Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 239% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,009₴ (Bs 19,700) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)