Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.713 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 241% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,345₴ (Bs 20,402) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)