Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 UAH / VEF *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 198% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,788₴ (Bs 11,314) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (32 minutes ago)