Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.074 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 380% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,107₴ (€1,500) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)