Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.041 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 211% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,566₴ (4,199 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)