Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 763%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.596 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 419% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 67,429₴ (8,876 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)