Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.596 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 273% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 100,622₴ (13,247 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)