Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.309 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,799₴ (Mex$ 28,115) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)