Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,684₴ (Mex$ 15,876) in Ecatepec de Morelos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (31 minutes ago)