Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07983 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,552₴ (169,769 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)