Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 607%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 373% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 70,992₴ (€2,450) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (30 minutes ago)