Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 621%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.592 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 381% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 72,162₴ (€2,439) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)