Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.560 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,797₴ (€2,085) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)