Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 511%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.445 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 389% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,427₴ (€1,508) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (32 minutes ago)