Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.982 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,145₴ (5,414 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)