Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.129 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,565₴ (8,809 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)