Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 UAH / TJS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,209₴ (8,163 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)